Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Slow, slow, quick quick slow...

A bit of a day off today. I only wrote 1100 words of the novel, but I did spend some time doing research and plotting. I've extended the use of Elves as Faery Nephilim and outlined a background to the Elf-Faery war, where Ragon worked both sides to make a huge profit before his double-dealing backfired and destroyed most of his race. Ever wondered how a dragon can sustain flight without magic to keep him aloft? Welcome to large splash patterns of dragon meat.



General stuff, as ever, on my livejournal.

4 comments:

liz fenwick said...

ONLY 1100 words!!!

leatherdykeuk said...

When I was doing NaNoWriMo I was writing between 2 and 6K a day.

liz fenwick said...

That is impressive. The best i've done is 5k but i was wiped out the following day!!

leatherdykeuk said...

5K or more is rare: I have to have a quiet house for that.