Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Acid

“Jasfoup!” Harold’s temper was palpable. “Gillian tells me that you’ve been dealing in drugs. That’s despicable, even for a demon.”

“Me?” Jasfoup put down his tea, looking hurt. “The only drugs I deal with are caffeine and the occasional cigar.”

“What about the acid you’ve been handing out free to the drug pushers?”

Jasfoup looked uncomfortable. “I do tell them it’s very dangerous first,” he said, “and I advise them to flush it down their drains. I can’t help it if they imbibe it.”

“But still… LSD .” Harold shook his head. “You shouldn’t.”

“Not LSD acid, Harold. Sulphuric acid.”

1 comment:

Nichola said...

Bua-ha-ha-ha-ha! How evil!

*ahem*

I am about to become one of those annoying people who tags you with a meme from my latest blogisode. Ignore it at your peril!

Well, not really. It's there if you want to play along...;)