Rosina Lippi is having a meme contest for her book Tied to the Tracks.
Five Reasons Why the Best Writers Come from Laverstone, home of Harold and Jasfoup:
1. As it's the supernatural black hole of England, all the muses eventually turn up here.
2. Our direct line to Hell enables us to draw on the whole of human experience.
3. Our tribes of incubi and succubi can whispers excerpts of our books into the sleeping minds of potential patrons...
4. Our legions of undead can ensure that there is always something to get your teeth into.
5. Want a review from a long-dead author? No problem. This if a veritable whimfy of a nofel ~ William Shakespeare