Monday, August 06, 2007

I was asked what my...

Online moniker leatherdykeuk

Real name Rachel Green

Age 43

Occupation Chesterfield Housewife (according to the Derbyshire Times)

Location Chesterfield, Derbyshire

What do you write? Satirical Urban Fantasy

What are your current writing goals? To get an agent for books 2-6

When and why did you start writing? About 5 years ago when I began to write about an immortal witch. I still haven't finished that one.

What's your best piece of writing advice? Write. At least 400 words every day.

What three luxuries would you take with you to a desert island? A generator, a computer, and a dog.

What are your Top 5 Favourite:
Films The 300, Blade Runner, Aliens, Hero, House of Flying Daggers
Books The Crow Road (Iain Banks), Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Lewis Carroll), The Lord of the Rings (Tolkien), The Broken Sword (Poul Anderson) and The Divine Comedy (Dante)
Foods Rice, Fajitas, Enchiladas, Tikka Masala, Apples
Places? The Gower, Aberystwyth, Strawberry Waters, St. Ives and my own garden.

Which is most like you?
a) animal: Dog (Loyal and fierce)
b) plant Lupin (Wild and charming)
c) piece of furniture Bookcase (Full of eclectic knowledge)
and d) piece of clothing A battered Fedora (comfortable but needs replacing)

4 comments:

spacedlaw said...

I never knew you were on blogger too...
:)

leatherdykeuk said...

I'm everywhere, like a disease ;)

Jen said...

"Chesterfield Housewife"?

Oh, yes, I can just see you in your pinny, watching repeats of Terry & June...

That made me smile :0)

X

leatherdykeuk said...

If you see the newspaper clipping at the bottom of the page *G*