Friday, September 14, 2007

A Slight Problem

“You did what?” Harold stared at the demon his face a wide ‘O’ of astonishment.

“Gotjulllpnantgen” Jasfoup mumbled, his right foot tracing small circles on the floor.

“You got Julie pregnant again? Harold held his face in his hands. “How?”

It was the demon’s turn to look astonished. “You don’t know?” he said. “What do you and Gillian do all night?”

“I didn’t mean the mechanics,” said Harold. “I meant… I thought you used… um…hats?”

“I did.” Jasfoup pulled it out of his pocket. “It didn’t work.”

Harold stared at it. “You not supposed to make it out of paper.”

7 comments:

Fiona said...

'Not supposed to make it out of paper' I love this. What wicked humour you have.

Leatherdykeuk said...

*grins*
Thank you kindly!

liz fenwick said...

I must remember never ever to be drinking any liquid when reading your blog. My 'puter may never recover from the spew!

Ditto what Fiona said :-)

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

That made me laugh, too.

Leatherdykeuk said...

*smiles and bows*

Thank you ladies :) Your appreciation is appreciated.

spacedlaw said...

I must say this one was particularly wicked... errr. I meant: enjoyable.
:)

Leatherdykeuk said...

Thank you :)