Sunday, September 09, 2007

Vote for Jasfoup, please.

A note from Rachel - Jasfoup's chronicler:

You can make one vote a day...

Diary entry competition. Hop on over to Discover Adam
and vote for your favourite diary entry. I happen to be number three and a vote for me would be nice (remember, you'd be voting for Jasfoup) but if you prefer another I won't mind. Much.

The daft thing is that I already have a copy of the prize and will give it away afterwards. It's the publicity for Jasfoup that I'm really after. With enough votes I might get a publisher to buy the rights to his blog at

3 comments:

liz fenwick said...

Done :-) BTW you aren't on the main page any more....maybe they can alter the number of the posts so that all of them are on the same page.

Good luck.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Thanks Liz.
Yes, that was a pity that they used a 10 post limit on the page, but enough people have voted that with two days to go I think they might take notice of Jasfoup :)

liz fenwick said...

I hope so :-)