Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Out for a Bite


Gillian was dressed to the nines when she went through the kitchen and picked up her car keys. Harold flicked his gaze from the television, where a frightened American girl ran for her life from a man with an axe, to Gillian and back again. “Where are you going?” he asked, “I thought you were going to spend the night here with me?” She walked over to him, raising one leg onto the edge of the sofa in a display of erotic possession as her dress slid up over the sheer black stockings. “Downtown,” she replied, “I’m hungry and a fancy a Chinese. “Don’t bring me anything,” he said, his teeth retracting; “it’s so hard to get rid of the bodies.”

3 comments:

Fiona said...

I know, I seem to be visiting blogs twice over this week but next week I am working - not writing work but boring stuff so humour me.

Loved your entry on the bookends blog.

I think Jasfoup might approve of my look tonight (see blog)

Leatherdykeuk said...

*smiles*

Thanks Fiona :)

liz fenwick said...

:-)