Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Birthday Party




“Are you ready for my birthday party?” said Jasfoup. “Any demon who’s worth knowing will be there, and they all want to meet you.” He leaned in and whispered, “particularly the succubae.”

“I’ve nothing to wear,” said Harold, clad only in his almost-clean Spiderman Y-fronts. “I’ve gone through my whole wardrobe and found nothing.”

“What about the grey suit?”

“At the cleaners.”

“The frilly shirt and leather pants?”

“I tore it on the “The Pit and the Pendulum.”

“The buccaneer costume?”

“The shoes hurt my feet.”

“Come as you are,” said the demon. “We don’t stand on ceremony. Better still; come in your birthday suit. The ladies will appreciate the gesture.”

“But Jasfoup,” Harold said, his face screwed up in consternation, “I don’t have a birthday suit.”

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Jasfoup's blog is my favourite of your blogs. He always makes me feel sort of refreshed.

How are you?

Leatherdykeuk said...

That's sweet of you to say, Fiona :)

It's funny, though, Jasfoup's blog, when I read back what he's dictated, always makes feel a bit dirty.

I'm good. Ankle still healing though the ju-jitsu and katana work is going well despite it :)

spacedlaw said...

:)
Good one. I love how Harold can be so clueless at times.