Saturday, June 07, 2008

Food for Thought


Harold would never accept a bleeding heart. No matter how much Gillian might persuade him to try one – she liked hers with a straw – he would always decline and order something else (anything but liver). Felicia liked hers the same way as Gillian, though unlike the vampire she would consume it like an apple – held in the hand and consumed bite by bite, the blood running over her hand or down her chin. Julie avoided offal altogether, preferring her meat tenderized and Jasfoup would generally eat anything that had gravy on it. Harold didn’t really mind, but preferred his lamb braised.

2 comments:

aims said...

I had this feeling I should have finished my porridge before continuing with my reading - but no - I went right on and devoured each line. Gulp.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Oops! Sorry, dear lady!