Wednesday, June 04, 2008
I saw this on Josephine Damian's site: Workspace Wednesday. So I thought I's share mine as well. Not a lot of difference to the one a year ago, with the exception of the cigarettes since I gave up 29 weeks ago (go me!)
I'm not really sure if you can make out the numbers bit but you can click on the photos for a full size version. Starting at the top left and going roughly left to right:
1. The foot of an out-of-sight witch puppet K bought me a few years ago.
2. A shelf of special things - mostly gifts from friends.
3. Stuff I can't throw away
4. Books in my 'To Be Read ASAP piles
5. A mug of tea
6. Reception desk bell to be rung when I want more tea.
7. Picture of K and an old dog, Jester.
8. Dagger (sharp)
9. 'Parts of a sai' diagram
10. Atemi points diagram
11. Mirror made from beach combings and now used as an altar.
12. Bunny ears (two pairs)
13. Nunchka (four sets of various weights)
14. Katana (sharp)
Jasfoup's nipped out for a soul. He'll be back shortly.