Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dancing Shoes


Gillian pressed her fingers together, waiting for her daughter’s reaction. While Lucy had worn high heels before, she had never worn specially made, one-of-a-kind calf high black leather 3” stiletto boots before.

“How do they feel?” she asked as the fifteen year old teetered to the end of the room and back.

“Great.” Lucy grinned. “Really comfortable. It’ll be magic once I’m used to the heels.”

“They’re specially reinforced like mine,” said Gillian. She demonstrated by doing a pirouette on one heel. “Once you’re used to them you can puncture a mans head with a high kick.”

“Cool,” said Lucy, “but I was thinking more along the lines of dancing.”

6 comments:

aims said...

Dancing in stilletos - ah yes. I remember. The keeling over on one ankle and ripping the tendon to a thin shred I remember even better.

btw - had a thought last night. Was listening to good ol' Terry Pratchett and he was mentioning how hard it was for vampires these days to find virgins with their windows open to the night air. The though occurred to me that screens must have played havoc when they were developed. Then I thought - I wonder if my friend could use this?

It's yours for the taking.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Ha! Thank you :) I can't promise to use it but I'll bear it in mind.

DJ Kirkby said...

Lol. At work they have a saying for the women in our office, they call us the 'crystal stilletos'.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Sweet :)

I can't wear them since I damaged my feet :(

stephanie said...

*chuckles* She'll straighten out her priorities soon enough.

Leatherdykeuk said...

yes - dancing at the top ;)

and a boyfriend.