Monday, December 15, 2008

Expanding Power


“I’m bigger than God,” said Harold from behind the computer screen. “I can kick his ass anytime I like.”

Jasfoup snorted. “Are you playing ‘Apocalypse’ again? I thought you’d got tires of that after your whole army of undead got trashed by Putti raiding party.”

“I did.” Harold tapped away at the keys for a moment. “I was so annoyed about that I uninstalled the game. Mind you, it left a ghost image on my hard drive.”

“It would,” said Jasfoup. “That’s the supernatural for you. So where are you bigger than God, then?”

Harold looked up and grinned. “Facebook.”

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Ha! Perfect. Harold, the master at social networking. But he shouldn't forget God has the evangelicals. ;)

Leatherdykeuk said...

He doesn't... but just for a moment...