Friday, January 23, 2009

Natural Shrinkage


“I say, old bean, you appear to be shrinking.”

Harold caught hold of Jasfoup’s arm, somewhat alarmed by the change in his friend’s stature.

Jasfoup looked at his hand and used it to gauge the rate of shrinkage. “Is it warm in here?” he said. “I do feel a little dry and shrinkage is normal in such situations.”

“Normal? What’s normal about shrinking?”

“I must be due to appear on television,” said the demon. “Or a video somewhere.”

“What’s that got to do with anything?” Harold stared at him.

“I have to be smaller to fit into the little screens.”

6 comments:

aims said...

Wooohooo! Really?

Where - when - please tell me!

Leatherdykeuk said...

*chuckles* Soon!

stephanie said...

Really? Not here, I assume? :(

Leatherdykeuk said...

hahahahaha Perhaps!

BT said...

How convenient to be able to do that. I'd just like to shrink a couple of sizes please Jasfoup.

Leatherdykeuk said...

As would I!