Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stolen Kiss


Lucy offered her cheek. “Just a birthday kiss,” Malcolm had said, but had ducked his head to steal a smacker on the lips.

“You cad,” said Lucy, disguising her pleasure. “That was out of bounds and you know it.”

“Want me to take it back?” Malcolm grinned.

“No. I forgive you.” She hesitated. “I won’t get pregnant now, will I?”

“Of course not silly. That involves a much different process.”

She frowned. “It does? You’ll have to explain it to me one of these days.”

“Really?” Malcolm spluttered. “Er, sure. I’d be happy to.”

Lucy walked off, confidant that had had royally blown his mind.

4 comments:

aims said...

How old is she here?

Leatherdykeuk said...

Fourteen.
She knows the difference very well indeed, but he doesn't need to know she knows...

stephanie said...

Ha! Super. She is a smart one, but then we knew that. ;)

Leatherdykeuk said...

*grins*