Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Viral Atack


Harold was still in his dressing gown at 8:23, startling Jasfoup as he came in from what he called his “morning constitutional” where he tramped through the woods as far as the tea shop in the park. “What ho, Pinkers,” said the demon. “Still in your jim-jams?”

“I’ve got a virus,” said Harold. “I’m not going in until I’ve got rid of it. You and Julie can hold the fort, can’t you?”

“Of course. Nothing easier than your job, Harold. A peanut could do it.” Jasfoup smiled. “What sort of virus?”

“A new strain of Virtuamonde,” Harold said. “Thanks, Dad.”

5 comments:

aims said...

Golly! I didn't know humans could get that!

Leatherdykeuk said...

He was talking about his PC ;)

martha said...

Is this the right blog for the 'poet's words'? Do I qualify? In case I do, forthwith:

island
birch
seashore
swan
fog

Those are 5 of my favourite things. Have fun.

BT said...

Sounds hideous!

Leatherdykeuk said...

Martha - super, thank you.

Gina - It was one I had last week.