Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Doctor Stemper

Doctor Stemper works as a general practitioner in the Cherry Tree Road practice and treats patients from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Mondays to Thursdays with an hour’s break sometime between 12:00 and 2:00 PM.

He takes his lunch in the Royal Park when it’s sunny. He always had the same thing: Caesar salad, a packet of cheese and onion crisps and a bar of chocolate, plain for preference, though as an occasional treat he’ll pick the bar with ground-up coffee beans in. he loathes nuts in chocolate.

Doctor Stemper prefers his clients plain as well. If he wanted extra nutty he’d work in the psychiatric ward of Chellington Hospital.




Image: In Stitches: The Highs and Lows of Life as an AandE Doctor

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

10 comments:

stephanie said...

Smart man. I'd do the same. Though I do wonder if his wife is a Mary Sue.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Oh, I do hope not. I loathe writing those.

aims said...

Love the description.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Thanks Aims :)

DJ Kirkby said...

Clearly not a GP of the moment as lunch and regular hours are a thing of pre-pandemic life.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Indeed so. Wait until it hits Laverstone.

DJ Kirkby said...

I can't wait. Seriously. I need the laugh...wait, that makes me sound like a really bad person...

Leatherdykeuk said...

Perhaps that can be a side plot for my Autumn novel.

DJ Kirkby said...

Oh g'wan then, do it. I'll feed you all the 'fly on the wall' facts you might need.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Oh, super!