Thursday, July 09, 2009

Secret Haircut

Harold scowled. “You’re a stubborn mule,” he said. “As your employer I should order you to do it.”

“And as an employee of your father,” said Jasfoup, “albeit-without-pay-or-holiday-or-benefits-or-time-off I am well in my rights to refuse. You made the mess, you either have to live with the consequences or pay the ferryman to play the tune.”

“Bit of a mixed metaphor there, old chap.” Harold slumped into the kitchen chair, dejected. “It looked so easy in the book,” he said. “A thousand home haircuts for men and… er… real men.”

“Yes,” said Jasfoup, “but with the aid of a partner or a mum. Nowhere in the pages did it suggest you perform self-mutilation.”



Image: Julie's Haircut MP3

4 comments:

aims said...

Ummmm - well - ahem....

It usually isn't a great idea to give oneself a haircut. Never seems to work. ;0)

Leatherdykeuk said...

So they tell me!

stephanie said...

*laughs* Still serves him right, I say.

Leatherdykeuk said...

hehe!