Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Humiliation of the Devil

Smoke tendrils curled around Lucifer's robes as he stood before the gates of Heaven. "I ask thee for the Last King," he said, his midnight wings unfurling. Although his voice was barely above a whisper, the gateposts trembled and the ironwork rattled on its hinges.

After a short delay Iesu appeared on the other side of the gate. "The Last King?" he said, his voice soft as forgiven trespasses. "Are you sure you of what you ask, my brother."

"Aye, Iesu." Lucifer's voice quivered as he beheld his ancient lover and immortal enemy. He reached out to touch fingertips through the bars. "I am."

Iesu nodded sadly. "Go fish," he said. "My turn. Have you got any fives?"


Image: Go Fish [DVD 1994]

4 comments:

aims said...

You got me! And I should have known by the pic - duh..... *going away smiling*

Spiky Zora Jones said...

hi honey...hehehehe. I like.

stephanie said...

*chuckles* (but in a slightly frightened way)

Very nice.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Thank you :)