Monday, August 10, 2009

Live Journal

Jasfoup tapped a claw on the surface of his bloodberry. "Send, damn you," he said. "Bloody LJ. Their servers must be down or something."

Harold frowned. "You have an LJ?" he said. "You never told me."

"Um...it's just for reading," said the demon. "I never post anything to it."

"But you were trying to send," Harold said. "You must be posting something. What's your user name?"

"None of your beeswax," said the demon, putting on his jacket and opening the door. "Besides, everything I post is friends-locked anyway."

"You could add me as a friend," said Harold to Jasfoup's retreating back. The outside door slammed. He sighed and looked at his screen. "Then I'd have two friends."


Image:Blogging for Dummies

3 comments:

stephanie said...

I'd add Harold... just not to my daily. ;)

Leatherdykeuk said...

*laughs*
I won't add him.

aims said...

Aaaah!