Wednesday, August 05, 2009

The Unicorn

The Secret Society of the Following Tuesday meets at the disused Unicorn Inn on Strang Street. Entrance to the building after 7:30 PM is by secret knock and codeword and once invited in, members are sworn to secrecy about the secret secrets performed secretly. They also promise, under pain of death, not to divulge information about the extensive meals they partake in after close of business, nor of the depravities of modern sexuality they encourage their members to perform.

Thus it is impossible for a layman to say exactly what goes on in the Unicorn Inn on a Thursday night, nor why a letter is hand delivered to seventeen residents every Tuesday, nor why the local haberdashers on Dark Parade stocks such a wide variety of fun fur.



Image: Critter Costuming

6 comments:

stephanie said...

*chuckles* Fun fur. ;)

Leatherdykeuk said...

no-one knows why...

aims said...

Gosh - for a moment I thought they were Masons - - -

But then! I saw that episode on CSI (Las Vegas) I swear! Everyone had this fetish and people were dressed as some kind of critter.....did you see it?

Leatherdykeuk said...

I did ;) Though I've never yiffed.

martha said...

SPLURF!!! ...and what critter is Harold, usually?

Leatherdykeuk said...

I don't know...I don't even know if he's a member ;)