Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Previous Engagement

"Doing anything for Samhain?" said Harold. "Your busiest time, isn't it?"

"Demons?" Jasfoup shook his head. "Nah. Lucifer's big night, perhaps, but we generally keep ourselves occupied. if you're lucky you can find a coven that hasn't met him before and doesn't know the difference. "

"Oh? All right for some, I suppose. Gillian wants me to stay in."

"Yes, I'm not surprised."

Harold frowned. "Oh? Is there something I should know about?"

"On Samhain? Hallowe'en?"

"Yes."

"Doesn't the date 'October 31st' ring any bells?"

Harold reached for a biscuit. "Should it?"

"Yes, Harold. It's your daughter Lucy's first birthday."

5 comments:

aims said...

Harold! Shame on you!

Leatherdykeuk said...

oops!

stephanie said...

*laughs* Somehow, I'm really not surprised.

Adorable.

DJ Kirkby said...

Lol.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Thank you :)