Friday, January 22, 2010

Crime and Punishment

"Where were you last night?"

Lucy slid off the wall as her friend alighted from the bus. "I waited at the diner until six,"

"I got grounded," said Susan. "Mum found the packet of condoms i bought last week."

"So? I thought it was her who told you to always be careful."

"It was." Susan lowered her voice. "What she got mad about was there was only one left."

Lucy snorted, composed herself. "Sorry. What are her terms?"

"I'm not allowed out and she took the plus account off the TV. I've only got the basic channels for a week."

Lucy shook her head "Barbarous," she said, giving Susan a hug.

4 comments:

aims said...

Yes - but what was she doing with them? Making water bombs?

Leatherdykeuk said...

I've no idea. Perhaps.

stephanie said...

*snorts* I'm not sure that's making the punishment fit the crime (or Mum's hypocrisy), but at least she's doing something. *scratches head* I think that's what I think.

Leatherdykeuk said...

She's doing lots of things. ;)