Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ice Screams

"My knees are killing me," said Harold, as he came through the door. "There's so much ice I slipped into a lock step like a Russian dancer at the Kremlin."

"We ran out of sand the week before last," said Jasfoup. "I sent Devious to get more but he just came back with a stick of rock and a kiss-me-quick hat. That didn't help at all."

"I should think not." Harold sat and massaged his injured knee. "Those hats act like little sledges on an ice rink. One of the customers broke her leg."

"Really? They're not making a claim for compensation, are they?"

"Yes, but to the council. He did it in the multi-storey on Peel Street."

"Is he all right?"

"I will be after compensation."

"It was you? You look fine."

"I wasn't at the time and I have the A&E report to prove it. It's not my fault a little vampire blood healed it up afterwards."

4 comments:

aims said...

Welll - if sales are down - Harold has to make money some how.

Leatherdykeuk said...

And as a council member he can approve his own compensation claims :)

stephanie said...

*chuckles* Ah, politics.

Leatherdykeuk said...

everything is!