Monday, January 25, 2010

Local Campaign

Harold paused in the middle of Saddler Street and stared at the local election poster. Someone had been sabotaging his campaign by airbrushing the posters. He had a good suspicion who, too.

"Jasfoup?" he said when he got back to the shop. "Don't you want me to become the mayor?"

The demon frowned. "Of course I do., Harold. There's nothing better for entropy than an agent at the top of the political ladder. That's why we support the opposition."

"Then why have you been sabotaging my campaign posters?"

"What makes you think I have?"

"Who else knows my lineage?" Harold thrust a poster at him. Jasfoup suppressed a smile at the two tiny horns.

"I would assume a lucky guess from your opponent." Jasfoup handed the poster back. "Reverend Richardson has printed all his with a halo."

4 comments:

aims said...

That's quite the campaign! Made me smile anyway.

Leatherdykeuk said...

All's fair in the fight for the mayor!

stephanie said...

Ha ha! At least it's an honest mud-slinging campaign. :)

Leatherdykeuk said...

Fortunately, no-one believes in the Devil any more!