Thursday, January 21, 2010

A l'Orange

Jasfoup knocked on the patient's door. Since he met Julie he made a habit of visiting the patients in the psychiatric hospital and this one, Johnny Eider was a voluntary resident; an interesting case of a man who was convinced his father had been a duck.

"Good morning Johnny," said the demon. "I've brought you some oranges."

"That's very kind of you, Dr. Jasfoup. I don't know what I've done to merit such consideration from you."

"No thanks necessary, my dear, feathered friend," said Jasfoup, extending an arm across his shoulders. "In fact, why not join us for dinner on Sunday?" He scribbled the address on a piece of paper and handed it over.

"Thank you, I will." Johnny looked at the address. "What time should I arrive?"

"That depends. How much do you weigh?"

Johnny shrugged. "About a hundred and twenty pounds?"

"Hmm." Jasfoup frowned. "At twenty minutes a pound you'd best come Saturday night."

4 comments:

aims said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Leatherdykeuk said...

*chuckles*

stephanie said...

*laughs* Poor Johnny.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Not at all. They let him swim in the lake first.