Thursday, March 18, 2010

Numbers Game


"You'll never win anything," said Jasfoup as Harold paid for six cards. "It's a numbers game. You've got more chance of being run over by a giant armadillo than of winning more than your original stake."

"It doesn't matter," said Harold. "It's fun. Anyway, my dog was run over once."

"By a giant armadillo?"

"No. By a VW Beetle.

"Well then."

"Why wouldn't I win anything? Someone has to win and I've as much chance as the next man."

"The next man yes." Jasfoup eyed the hall. "But this is bingo and I can see your mother on table three."

6 comments:

stephanie said...

*claps*

No, I wouldn't play against Ada at much of anything.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Nor I!

aims said...

Wait a sec - BINGO!!

Leatherdykeuk said...

*chuckles*

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.