Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pet Hairs

Julie sighed and brushed at the hair on the sofa. "You know," she said, "it's getting to the point where I don't want to sit down in the house any more. The dog hair gets everywhere and even one of those sticky rollers doesn't quite get rid of it all. I always think people are staring at me and pointing when i walk down the street."

"They are staring at you and pointing," said Harold, "but it's got nothing to do with the dog hair. What do you want me to do about it, anyway? Get a kennel?"

"That would certainly help."

"Isn't that a bit harsh? She's your sister. She can't help being a werewolf."

2 comments:

aims said...

I agree - that's a tad harsh. Perhaps plastic sofa and chair covers like Nanny used to have?

Leatherdykeuk said...

A Hazmat suit, perhaps...