Monday, May 17, 2010

A Stitch in Time

Jasfoup went to the passenger door, catching the sleeve of his jacket on the brambles in the hedge. He took a moment to extricate himself, tutting at the snagged thread of the Egyptian cotton. He climbed into the van.

"Did you put did you put did you put did you put..>" Harold screwed up his eyes and concentrated. "Did you put..."

"Ah!" Jasfoup faded partially out of focus, like a background in Windows 7. He reached past Harold's ear and pulled something from his hair. "Sorry, Harold. You were caught on a spur of the moment. What were you saying?"

4 comments:

stephanie said...

*laughs* Frustrated much?

Leatherdykeuk said...

*laughs*

DJ Kirkby said...

I thought this was clever but I can see from your comments that I've missed something. I couldn't get on here the other day, no idea why. Glad the blog is back.

Leatherdykeuk said...

No worries, DJ -- Steph reads my daily blog -- I'd just installed Windows 7